The Blender 2.9 Creative Series Bundle
3d Modelling for Beginners
Use Blender 2.9 to Create Amazing 3D Models for Games, Film Printing and more
Below is a list of planned courses in the Bundle:
There will be up to 18, 3-8 hour courses covering almost everything Blender can do.
- Getting Started In Blender [RELEASED]
- Intro To Modelling [IN PRODUCTION]
- Geometry nodes (Awaiting the release of 2.93)
- Blender Curves
- Sculpting In Blender
- The Grease Pencil [IN PRODUCTION]
- Materials and Textures
- Introduction To Procedural Textures [RELEASED]
- Motion Graphics
- Video Editing
- Introduction to Simulations
- Blender Particle Systems (Waiting for Blender's new particle system)
- Powerful Python In Blender
Please note until released, each section is in flux and may change its name or even be merged with another course where appropriate.
Each course is designed to be taken individually which means where necessary some topics will be reinforced from another workflow perspective.
Let hop on over, into Blender!
Michael Bridges has been a professional tutor for 6 Years and has already authored the most popular Blender course on Udemy and this is the latest version. He has teamed up with Erin and Paul to cover almost everything Blender can do! Yes we really mean almost everything!
With Blender you can make anything you can imagine, from low poly art to AAA quality models. Thes models can be exported into any game engine, printed in 3D or simply rendered to share with the world.
Why this bundle of courses?
- Made with absolute beginners in mind.
- Great support
- Fully up-to-date with Blender 2.9.
- Create game assets.
- Express yourself through 3D artwork.
- Covers all facets of what Blender can offer!
Blender is capable of so much, you will go from the basics through to an intermediate level in Blender. We start super simple so you'll be ok with little or no experience. With Michael, Erin and Paul, you'll be amazed by what you can achieve.
All the courses are project-based, so you will apply your new skills immediately and be challenged regularly to solidify your knowledge. You will be given assets when you need them, allowing you to focus on what you are learning.
As you progress through the course we will:
- Give you a concise example on Blender's tools and features.
- Challenge you to tackle problems by yourself.
- Be shown step-by-step guidance.
- Re-apply your knowledge regularly.
You will get full lifetime access to the course. All the creators are qualified and highly experienced Blender and are able to explain complex concepts clearly. By the end of the course, you'll be very confident in the basics of 3D modelling and rendering, and hungry to learn more.
Looking forward to seeing you on the courses!
Michael, Erin & Paul
Founded by Michael Bridges and Yann Burrett in 2019, Canopy Games seeks to deliver the best possible game development tutorials in the best possible way. We're passionate about education, creating a supportive community and helping people have a great time while teaching.
With a track record in both online and offline education, we at Canopy Games work hard to blend the best in theory and practice so that you can have the best learning journey possible.